Translator English Spanish Portuguese French Interpreter
Anthony Baldwin is Baldwin Linguas
a certified English teacher in CT, USA for English grades 7-12, and court-qualified interpreter of Portuguese / English, studied French to the graduate level at Purdue University, has provided legal interpretation in Portuguese to the Connecticut Judicial System, private clients, Federal courts, ICE, etc., since 2005, and has broad experience in the translation of a variety of documentation, has taught Spanish in public and private institutions, and English as a Second Language. Additionally, Anthony has experience in translation project management and management of open source software and localization projects.
Anthony is also a seasoned webmaster, and software developer, creator of TransProCalc, TransProCloud, and other useful programs, formerly served as localization coordinator for OmegaT, and has contributed to other free and open source software projects.
- Language pairs: Portuguese ->English, Spanish <-> English, French -> English.
- Specializations: Legal, medical and technical documentation, including contracts, patents, technical specifications, technical manuals, medical patents, academic articles, computer technology and software localization.
- Proz.com Profile
- Translators Cafe profile
- my LinkedIN profile
- my MLS-ILR Spanish translation test score certification.
- download samples of PT to EN translation, containing 15 psychology articles, both the original Portuguese, plus my English translations, all of which were published in the Spanish Journal of Psychology
- Read online the Debian Administrators Handbook, of which I translated Chapters 1-5 and 7-9, from French to English. (acknowledgements, in which my name appears).
Anthony has built a network of translation and localization partners spanning the entire Western Hemisphere, and Europe, so, we can manage any translation project in the languages in which we work, and find the right professional with the right expertise for your translation.